Christie

Christie

Monday, November 26, 2012

26.11.2012



Today is monday!
I don't feel like to anything this few day arwhhh:O

buck up buck up,christie is a bum? orh! cannot:3
I like meow face hiak hiak!

Everyday fight for life is an wonderful work for me!really._.
If you do too give me five hiak hiak :D

My lovely braces in fact I miss you badly •﹏•orwwwhhh
But after my thinking, I'm still glad that I saw the progress yahooo!:D
Thanks really my handsome dentist haha althought I really paid a huge payment^0^
My straightly hair! I really do love you when you are smooth and natural!
be a good girl like me ya :3
DO WILD,CHRISTIE!

Rumor has it ohh,I love Adele:D
Life is so hard to predict haha maybe I'm leaving tomorrow orwh:0
so enjoy my life is really IMPORTANT! yes ,I do:3
I do what I love and sure I love what I do=D

Many books are waiting me to read Many challange are waiting me too!
OMG but why I'm being so lazy to move! BUM
I'm going to move after renew this really !haha:3
I don't have good English level but English really my favourite language:3
Long time didn't update my blog with English :0

I need B.F.F but where are you:S

I'm going to explore my new style!:3
WAIT ME HIAK HIAK=D




No comments: