Christie

Christie

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sunday:)

More than 10 days I didn't renew my blog...
In my mind,Blog is just like a kind of potion cure my heart's hurt:)

Feeling so bad after heard the news of you,my dear:(
never mind:)just keep it up don't play too much anymore okays?dear^___^
I'm fine just EMO keep befriend with me.Anyway I will try to keep away from it Bye-Bye:P
be happy if you can yar?:) Life is just so short...

Miss you is just a kind of training for me right?  Yup, a small case:P
How you treat me and I'll treat you as well.This is what the card had teach me:)
Yup,I confess that I still care you but something you don't know is always in my heart.
You're just a piece of cake. :)

Still waiting my own laptop to come back HELLO come on!!
Waiting for you still at the same place:)
Today is SUNDAY, Have some fun if you can.
Happy Sunday^_____________________^

No comments: